We have been very busy at the shop the last few weeks. There have been new yarns coming in every few days. I will write more about those on another day…
The big news is the store is going to begin carrying Rowan in the store. I know there are a lot of people who have been waiting for this day to come (I know I have!) and in order to celebrate this big day; we are going to have a big event. This weekend (August 28 – 30) we are asking everyone to come in and check out the Rowan. We will be getting in the following items.
- Cocoon – Bulky weight, solid (80% merino wool & 20% mohair)
- Drift – Bulky weight, multi-color (100% merino wool)
- Felted Tweed – DK weight, tweed (50% merino wool, 25% alpaca, 25% viscose)
- Rowan Magazine – Fall 2010 and Fall 2009
- Pattern Books – for “Drift”, and several Kim Hargreaves books
There will be the following Rowan Weekend Specials!
- Receive a FREE Rowan pattern book with the purchase of 10 skeins of Rowan yarn:
- Select titles, while supplies last
- Any combination of Rowan Yarns, in-stock or special order
- Special Order any color or any amount of Kid Silk Haze (70% kid mohair, 30% silk) – delivery in December
- Special Order any current Rowan Yarn – full bags only
Enter our Rowan Weekend Door Prize Drawing for a fabulous Kid Silk Haze Kit.