The Shawls of
Summer Fall Contest is back!
Show off your hand knit or crocheted shawl to everyone. You may win a prize or two!
Sign Up Begins July 25
Drop Off Finished Shawls – September 20-25
Shawls on Display – September 23 – 29
Celebrity Judge – Nancy Bush
Eat, drink and vote for People’s Choice!
(Due to limited seating for Nancy’s lecture, you must register for this event; click here.)
- Shawls and shawlettes are eligible. If you have questions about the applicability of your item, please ask!
- Shawls must have been started after 8/1/12.
- You may enter as many items into the contest as you would like.
- Yarn must be purchased at 3 Kittens – proof of purchase or approval of store owner is necessary if yarn is not purchased at sign up.
- Shawls can be made from any pattern you choose. If you choose to enter a shawl of your original design, you will be required to sign a document stating it is your own design when you drop off your shawl for display.
- Items will remain on display from September 23-29. They may be picked up on September 30.
- 3 Kittens shall make every effort to protect your item(s) while on display at the store. However, 3 Kittens shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss during the contest.
- Categories and prizes will be determined at a later date.